Saturday 26 September 2009

Laura: Hello

I probably should have written that before all my tshirt stuff. But I didn't
Hello! (Imagine that said like on Blue peter)
I'm Laura. I met Jane at school, while doing a crazy arse play called 'Seventeen' in which we played weirdo relatives. Now, we're just weirdo friends with Caitlin.
I am the Classic Doctor Who geek of the three of us, my particular fave being the Wonderful Peter Davison as the Fifth Doctor.
I'm most likely going to be the one that posts rambling um.. posts on this blog as I tend to get up early and do that kind of thing.
I also thought I might have some news for you on the Tshirt, but I don't. I'm sure you're waiting with a worm in your mouth (baited breath) for any developments.
That's all for now


Btw, Caitlin (i'm assuming it was you) Kudos for the awesome header

2 comments:

  1. well tar Laura, thought it would be cool to have a different header but it is subject to change as i did it in my lunch break today :)

    i do like writing blogs and this is very fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of t-shirts Laura...

    *insert threatening/ pleading/ irritating whining and fragmented sobbing here*

    Because I don't want to threaten, plead or whine, just IMAGINE it.

    ReplyDelete